PRE-PAID TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL FORUM OF THE EU STRATEGY FOR THE DANUBE REGION, 27-28 JUNE 2019
The 8th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region will take place on 27-28 June 2019 in Bucharest. It is jointly organised by Romania (current Presidency of the EUSDR) and the European Commission, under the motto: ”Building cohesion for a shared prosperity in the Danube Region’‘. The Annual Forum is focussing on competitiveness, connectivity regional mobility and cohesion interface for creating synergies that can result in a better embedment of EUSDR into future EU programmes and policies. It aims at promoting:
– Strategic projects in transport, digitalisation, green technologies and tourism,
– Trans-national clusters’ development,
– Post-2020 EU policy design, the new Cohesion Policy, the Danube Transnational Programme (DTP), EU mainstream operational programmes, links between the EU Macro-Regional Strategies, and the particular place of the Danube Region.
JRC is engaged in supporting concerned EU macro regional strategies processes and activities. Through the Enlargement & Integration Initiative the JRC will support a pre-paid travel and accommodation of selected researchers/experts from Albania, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo*, Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine to participate to the 8th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region.
The pre-paid travel and accommodation scheme will be granted on the basis of the following non-cumulative demonstrated criteria:
– Scientific and professional achievements, in particular related to culture, tourism, new technologies and digitalisation in tourism, ensuring safety and security in tourism, transport connectivity and mobility, regional and macro-regional growth;
– Number and quality of scientific and professional publications in the sectors of: transport, digitalisation, green technologies and tourism;
– Number and quality of projects and activities in which the applicant has participated/is currently contributing to and implemented within the Danube macro-region, in one or more of the above-mentioned sectors.
To apply please send your manifestation of interest to the following address: JRC-SUPPORT-EUSDRfirstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 24th April 2019, 17h00 which must contain all three documents:
– Biography of the applicant, not more than two pages;
– Motivation letter;
– List of achievements, publications, projects and activities in line with the non-cumulative demonstrated criteria as specified at points A, B and C.
To arrange travel, we also need the following contact details:
– Departure point (airport)
– Date of birth
– Passport number
– Expiry date passport
Please note that, you must register for the event in order to be eligible for travel and accommodation pre-paid scheme by using the following link:https://accreditation.romania2019.eu/events/conference/kE0mxAjVPYvbpJd7K1L6Dqa9yqj9B3Wk24ewlRN8yoznMOQ5gZ
Regarding the processing of your personal data in line with this event, we inform you that when sending your manifestation of interest, we consider you agree to the PRIVACY STATEMENT for processing of personal data related to: SELECTION of EXPERTS and PROCUREMENT PROCEDURES.