The Central European Initiative (CEI) launched a Call for Proposals in the framework of the CEI Cooperation Fund.
Established in 2001, the CEI Cooperation Fund co-finances CEI Cooperation Activities aimed at strengthening cooperation among the CEI Member States and implementing the strategic goals and main objectives set by the CEI Guidelines and Rules of Procedure and the CEI Plan of Action.
The application submission system of this Call envisages two different submission windows according to the respective implementation period of proposed activities, as follows:
For activities to be implemented in the first semester of 2022 (i.e. from 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022):
- Opening of application submission window: Friday, 25 June 2021
- Deadline: Wednesday, 1 September 2021, 11:59 p.m. CEST
For activities to be implemented in the second semester of 2022 (i.e. from 1 July 2022 to 31 December 2022):
- Opening of application submission window: Friday, 10 December 2021
- Deadline: Thursday, 10 February 2022, 11:59 p.m. CET
IMPORTANT NOTE: Under this Call for Proposals an applicant institution can apply only once.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants for proposals of the second semester of 2022 shall wait until the opening of the relevant submission window on Friday, 10 December 2021.
Basic information on the Call
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 350,000 EUR (175,000 EUR for the first semester 2022 proposals and 175,000 EUR for the second semester 2022 proposals)
- Applicants shall be public and private entities based and registered in CEI Member States (including NGOs/CSOs) and international/regional organisations
- The Call requires the participation of attendees from at least six CEI countries per proposal
- The ceiling of the CEI co-financing amounts to 15,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs)
Applicants need to carefully observe the criteria and obligations set by this Call before submitting their proposals.
- CEI Cooperation Fund Call for Proposals 2021
- Annex 1 – Budget (template in .xlsx)
- Annex 2 – Applicant’s Signature (template in .docx)
- Annex 3 – Official Proof of Registration and Courtesy Translation into English
ANNEX 3 DOES NOT APPLY TO PUBLIC ENTITIES
- Annex 4 – Participation Scheme (template in .docx)