The 11th EUSDR Annual Forum, jointly organised by the Ukrainian EUSDR Presidency, the former Slovak EUSDR Presidency, the European Commission and the Danube Strategy Point, with the financial support of the Danube Region Programme, will take place on 19-20 October 2022. The EUSDR Annual Forum will take place in a hybrid format. The on-site Forum will take place in Košice, Slovakia, where all the organisers, speakers, MRS core governance and representatives of the Danube Youth Council (DYC) will physically meet. At the same time, the entire Annual Forum will be streamed to allow online participation. The online participants will have the opportunity to interactively participate in discussions through an online platform.
You can already pre-register now. At a later stage, it will be possible to register for individual sessions. Please find the registration link below.
Day 1 | 19 October 2022
- Meeting of Ministers responsible for the EUSDR (closed meeting; not streamed; only for invited guests)
- Opening of the 11th EUSDR Annual Forum
- Plenary Session: New challenges & new opportunities for the Danube Region
Danube Region Programme Annual Event
- Networking Dinner for Presenters
Day 2 | 20 October 2022
- Energy security and sustainable economy of the Danube Region
- Human Capital and Labour Markets
- Youth Activities in the EUSDR / Presentation of the Danube Youth Council (DYC)
- Embedding Panel Discussion
- Handover Ceremony of the EUSDR Presidency to Slovenia and Closing of the 11th Annual Forum