PHOTO: CHRISTIAN BROK | UNSPLASH
The 2nd call for proposals of the Danube Region Programme is open from the 2 November 2023 until the 29 March 2024. The 2nd call is organised according to a one-step procedure where the applicants have to submit an application package, including a fully developed Application Form by 29 March 2024, 14:00 Central European Time (CET).
Who can apply?
The Second Call is open to public authorities, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, research organizations, and other relevant stakeholders from the Danube region. Collaboration is a key principle, with projects required to involve at least three financing partners from different countries within the programme area. The projects must focus on one of the following programme specific objectives (SO):
- 2: Promoting climate change adaptation capacities in the Danube Region and disaster management on transnational level in relation to environmental risks, taking into account ecosystem-based approaches
- 3: Sustainable, integrated, transnational water and sediment management in the Danube River Basin ensuring good quality and quantity of waters and sediment balance
- 4: Protecting and preserving the biodiversity in ecological corridors and eco-regions of transnational relevance in the Danube Region
- 1: Accessible, inclusive and effective labour markets
- 2: Accessible and inclusive quality services in education, training and lifelong learning
- 3: Enhancing the role of culture and sustainable tourism in economic development, social inclusion and social innovation
- 2: Increased institutional capacities for territorial and macro-regional governance
How to Apply?
Detailed guidelines and the official application form are available on the DRP´s website. Applicants are encouraged to review these materials carefully and follow the instructions to submit their proposals effectively. Recognising the significance of this opportunity, the DRP provides ample support to potential applicants. Individual consultations, information events, and infomation sessions are organised to guide applicants through the project generation and application process. Sessions that already took place have been uploaded to the DRP Website.
We wish all applicants success and good luck!