PHOTO: MICHEILE HENDERSON | UNSPLASH
The Danube Region Programme is set to launch Seed Money Facility on November 27, 2023. This program aims to provide support to develop strategic projects in alignment with each Priority Area of the EU Danube Strategy.
Thus, in order to provide interested project applicants with additional information about the Seed Money Facility, the PA10 Team is organising an online info session which will specifically adress the thematic areas of the call. So mark your calendar for the Seed Money Facility Info Session dedicated to Priority Area 10 – Institutional Capacity and Cooperation, scheduled for Wednesday, December 6, 2023.
- Understanding the Seed Money Facility: Explore the workings of the Seed Money Facility of the Danube Region Programme.
- Stakeholder Benefits: Discover the advantages for stakeholders applying for the Seed Money Facility.
- Priority Area 10 Focus: Delve into specific topics under Priority Area 10 – Institutional Capacity and Cooperation.
- Strategic Project Possibilities: Uncover the diverse range of strategic projects that can be developed with the Seed Money Facility.
- Application Guidance: Learn where and how to seek further guidance on the application and implementation of a Seed Money Facility project.
Who Can Join?
We extend a warm welcome to all interested stakeholders from public authorities, civil society organizations, academia, and businesses located in any of the 14* countries within the Danube Region.
How to Join
While participation is free of charge, registration is mandatory to receive the meeting link.
Therefore, please register here, until 5 December, 2023.
The event agenda as well as further information can be found here.
An Opportunity for Collaboration
This session promises to be an invaluable opportunity for networking and collaboration. It’s a chance for stakeholders committed to the development and enhancement of the Danube Region to come together, share insights, and explore the potential of strategic projects.
*Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine